This is a whole new breed of bike. Designed for today’s hybrid rider, the Siddhartha Cruiser oozes retro appeal and ultimate functionality. The leather grips, mustache handlebars and leather saddle provide the comfort of a beach cruiser while the track bike frame offers an aggressive ride for urban endeavors.. Quando Coaster brake hubs allow for foot braking. We got rid of all the cables and wires to make this bike as sleek and minimal as possible. Wider CST high performance road tires offer a top-of-the-line ride. The Siddhartha Cruiser is available in five different colors.Retrospec was founded in 2009 in downtown Los Angeles to fulfill the need for a fixed-gear urban bicycle with transportation and style in mind. All of our frames are tig-welded and are available in many colors to fit your own unique style. We only use top quality components such as: Double walled super deep V wheels, 3 piece cranks, CST High Performance tires, Kraton rubber grips, riser style handlebars and KMC chains. With distribution on 6 continents and an ever-growing product line up, Retrospec is committed to providing you with a bike that is not only durable, but affordable as well.
The Retrospec Siddhartha is designed for the modern, urban hybrid rider, with retro appeal and admirable functionality. Leather grips, mustache handlebars, and a leather saddle provide the comfort of a beach cruiser, while the track bike frame provides an aggressive ride for urban endeavors. Retrospec has eliminated all of the cables and wires from the bike's design, making it as sleek and minimal as possible, and Quando Coaster brake hubs allow for fast, safe foot braking.
Retrospec bikes features top-of-line engineered wheels with resilient nylon rim tape and CST Super-HP tubes.
- Frame: “Urban-Comfort” design steel frame and classic fork
- Headset: NECO 1/18-inch threadless
- Handlebar: Promax mustache bar
- Stem: Promax alloy
- Grips: Brown leather with stitching
- Brakes: KT coaster brake
- Saddle: Brown leather with stitching
- Crankset: Retrospec alloy white chainwheel 48T
- Bottom Bracket: NECO cartridge
- Pedals: Classic alloy pedals
- Rim: Retrospec alloy 30-millimeter double-wall 700x32C
- Hubs: KT hubs with flop-flop F- 100-millimeter, R 110-millimeter coaster brake hub 16T
- Tubes/Tires: CCST 700x32C
|Recommended Frame Size|
|Small/49cm||5'2" - 5'6"|
|Medium/53cm||5'6" - 5'9"|
|Large/57cm||5'9" - 6'|
not be 100% accurate for each individual. Sizes
may vary depending on individual inseam length.
About Retrospec Bicycles
The company's primary mission is to offer a healthy and sustainable form of transportation to all mankind, and promote it as a preferred lifestyle choice. Retrospec seeks to provide customers with a fixed-gear cycling device with a powerful, fluid riding experience. To achieve this goal, steel frames have a flawless design, and are hand-welded by skillful professionals, to ensure that they ride comfortably and last for years to come. In addition, Retrospec uses post-consumer grade recycled cardboard for packaging, and is actively involved in maintaining a fair and safe work environment for workers in its factories.
- Single-Speed Bike designed for the modern, urban hybrid rider, with retro appeal and admirable functionality
- Leather grips, mustache handlebars, and leather saddle provide comfort of a beach cruiser, while track bike frame offers aggressive ride for urban endeavors
- 32-spoke front and rear wheels built with lightweight, 30-millimeter Deep-V rims for comfortable ride; resilient nylon rim tape and CST Super-HP tubes and tires (700x32c)
- Frame has classic curved fork, no toe-overlap, and flat top tube, so front wheel is positioned with enough distance so you don´t have to worry about rubbing on toe clips when strapped in
- NECO 1/18-inch threadless headset, Promax alloy stem, Retrospec alloy white chainwheel 48T crankset, NECO cartridge bottom bracket, and classic alloy pedals
Fully customizable ecommerce WordPress theme with WooCommerce integration and template.