Like the rising sun, the new Solar lights up the Bell line. Features Bell's ErgoDial fit system, Fusion In-Mold construction, Cam-lock levers for easy strap adjustment and 23 ventilation ports to keep you cool.
The Bell Solar Bike Helmet is constructed with a fusion in-mold microshell, which utilizes the process of bonding the helmet's microshell to its EPS foam layer, rather than forming the two separately and taping them together later, to provide a sturdier, more solid helmet. This helmet features Bell's ErgoDial fit system to deliver an easy one-hand adjustment with the press of a button and slide of the dial for a firm, snug and comfortable stability.
The Solar also features cam-lock levers that make it easy to adjust the straps around your ears. For your comfort, this bicycle helmet includes 23 vents that allow cool, fresh air in and warm air out. The Solar helmet comes in Bell's Universal Adult size (54-61cm), weighs 252 grams, and complies with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's safety standards for bicycle helmets.
Helmet Tips--You Should Always...
- Wear a helmet when you ride
- Wear your helmet low in the front to protect the forehead
- Fasten your buckle and tighten your chin strap
- Check your adjustments every time you wear your helmet
- Inspect your helmet regularly for signs of wear or damage
- Wear a helmet designed for your activity
More world champions have worn Bell Helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix racing through the Indy 500 to Olympic cycling, Bell helmets have played a vital role in protecting sportsmen and women for nearly 50 years. Bell began as a small auto parts store in a suburb of Los Angeles. Growing under the leadership of Roy Richter, Bell became a leader in safety equipment for auto racing, motorcycling, and then bicycling. His commitment to creating great product through a close connection with the sport, along with his trust of and care for the people who worked for him, turned Bell from a one-man operation into a multi-million dollar enterprise. His legacy lives on today in Bell's commitment to racing, quality and innovation.
- Constructed with fusion in-mold microshell
- Utilizes ErgoDial fit system and cam-lock levers
- 23 vents allow cool air in and warm air out
- Weighs 252 grams and comes in Universal Adult size
- Complies with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's safety standards for bicycle helmets
Fully customizable ecommerce WordPress theme with WooCommerce integration and template.